- Don't know why everybody's gotta interrupt me......when I'm tryin' to have a conversation.
- -- Logan
Appearing in "Vendetta Part 3: Justice"Edit
- Mutant Growth Hormone
- Janus's blade
- The smackdown of the century is here: Wolverine vs. Nitro - The Human Bomb!
- But what dark secret does Nitro hold that threatens to shake up everything?
- And who are the three mysterious strangers tracking Wolverine? Everything you think you know is wrong.
- Namorita, the Sub-Mariner’s cousin, died in Civil War #1 at the hands of Nitro.
- Wolverine explains about Nitro's power being unable to harm him as long as he stays close, which would indicate that Namorita didn't actually die, since she was holding Nitro when he exploded in Stamford.
- I figured I'd have to go in quick. Take him out before he could blow me up with that power of his. But then I noticed-- his hair's not on fire. And that flannel. Doesn't look like it's made'a unstable molecules. But the kicker was the cell phone he used. No way that survives the blast unless there's asome kinda safety zone around him that's not affected by his power. Like the safest place is inside the eye of the hurricane.
- --Wolverine about Nitro's powers.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|