Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- He didn't make a sound. Not even a whimper. I've heard a lot of awful stuff in the past day or so. The cries. The screams. The roar. But you know what? The silence is the worst.
- -- Logan
Appearing in "Roar"Edit
- Dina Wolkow (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Navajo Coyote (Appears in flashback and main story) (Death) (Origin revealed)
- Woman & child in car
- Victor Doolittle (Only in flashback) (Death)
- Geologist & his crew (Death)
- Young girl hide in wardrobe
- United States of America
- Sheriff's shotguns & ammo
- Bugs "Jerusalem Cricket"
- Dina's shotgun
- Applewood stick (Only in flashback)
- Shovers (Only in flashback)
- Truck (Only in flashback)
- Grader (Only in flashback)
A self-contained, double-sized one-shot written by Duane Swierzynski (Cable) and illustrated by Mike Deodato (Wolverine: Origins)! All Logan wanted was a place to stop for a cool drink and listen to absolutely nothing for a while. Well, at least he got his second wish.
Because in Roamer, New Mexico (population 342, and falling fast) there’s a savage creature with revenge in its heart, and a roar that can blow out the eardrums of any living being within a mile…except for Logan, of course, whose regenerative abilities bring his hearing back after a minute.
But “a minute” is not soon enough — not when you have zero sense of balance and there’s a bloodthirsty creature that you can’t hear coming.
A creature that won’t stop until Roamer is wiped off the face of the earth. A creature who wants the last thing you hear to be the sound of your own screams…
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|