- I guess every father hopes that his son turns out, in some way, like himself. In my case... well, I got more than I ever could've hoped for-- my son's just like me.
- -- Wolverine
Appearing in "Family Business: Part 1"Edit
- Wolverine (Logan) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Daken (Akihiro) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Romulus (Only in flashback)
- Northern Africa
- Hungary (Only in flashback)
- Budapest (Only in flashback)
- Panama (Only in flashback)
- Sebastian Shaw's South Pacific Villa (Only in flashback)
- Mutant Deathwatch Beetles (Only in flashback)
- Carbonadium (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Family Business: Part 1"Edit
Wolverine and Daken go looking for Romulus and find Cyber, who offers to team up with them and kill Romulus together. They refuse, but decide to pull information out of Cyber anyway, and attack his base. As soon as they have him chained up and ready to torture, Daken turns traitor and slices Wolverine's neck.
- No special notes.
- Daken has discovered that nearly all of his life and his conception of reality have been carefully crafted by a shadowy figure.
- Now, he and Wolverine unite to track down the most fearsome being Daken has ever known.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|