Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- An' Wade? If you can hear me......listen up: This was what it was-- there ain't no money. An' maybe you could'a taken me out, maybe not. I don't give a damn an' neither should you. But if ya come gunnin' for me like this again. I'll kill ya. Then I'll cut ya up into pieces an' eat ya. Like to see ya come back from that...
- -- Wolverine
Appearing in "The Deep End: Conclusion"Edit
- Wolverine (Logan) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Winter Soldier (James Barnes) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff) (Only in flashback)
- White Queen (Emma Frost) (Only in flashback)
- Cyber (Silas Burr) (Only in flashback)
- Tinkerer (Phineas Mason) (Only in flashback)
- Two scientists (Only in flashback)
- Romulus (Mentioned)
- Itsu (Mentioned)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (Mentioned)
- Deadpool isn’t getting paid to deliver a prisoner—he’s getting paid to take Logan out, once and for all.
- But is that even possible? Deadpool has found a way, but just as he’s about to pull the trigger…a trap springs!
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|