- Wait, let me guess, you're having trouble remembering, aren't you, Logan? Surprise, surprise. You don't know how the plane crashed, do you? You probably barely remember your own name. I'll hazard to guess that you don't even recall how you got your claws.
- -- Creed
Appearing in "Permanent Rage (Chapter Three)"Edit
- Logan (Main story and flashback)
- unnamed gangsters
- Creed (Main story and flashback)
Synopsis for "Permanent Rage (Chapter Three)"Edit
When Logan woke up amid the wreckage of a downed plane off the coast of Japan, he couldn't remember a single thing about his past. Frightened, confused, and wanted for questioning by the Japanese government, Logan fled from his rescuers and followed a trail of clues toward answers about his past and his identity.
As Logan traveled across the country, learning about his multiple identities as the wealthy "Mr. Collinsworth" and the vigilante called the Wolverine, his memory slowly returned in the form of dreams and flashbacks. Logan tried to make sense of seemingly impossible memories of a long-gone samurai era, brutal clan warfare, and a woman named Mariko, but he was drawn back to the present when the family of his apparent girlfriend, a plane crash victim named Yami, was brutally murdered by a man named Victor Creed - a familiar and malevolent presence from Logan's resurfaced memories.
Now Creed stands before Logan, taunting him with a shocking accusation: Logan, working for the Yakuza, was the culprit in the plane crash.
- No special notes.
• The shocking truth about Mariko revealed! • Wolverine's memories are getting more vivid...and he's seeing some familiar faces in unexpected places. • Meanwhile, the police are closing in and Logan is looking more and more like public enemy number one!
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|