Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "The Lady, the Atheist and the Demon"Edit
- Harvey Long (Death)
- Napoleon (Oswald Zinn)
- The Lady (Victoria) (Real name first revealed)
- The Atheist (O'Higgins) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- The Demon (Van Daemon) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- The Books (Waverly Jones) (Name unrevealed)
- Van Daemon's wife & two daughters (Only in flashback) (Death)
- American Jungle
- Belfast (Only in flashback)
- Harvey Long's head
Synopsis for "The Lady, the Atheist and the Demon"Edit
Deep in the South American jungle there's a place of legend – a final refuge for the nastiest of the nasty to disappear. Now, the Punisher and Wolverine have stumbled upon it, and its residents – once targets of the Punisher – couldn't be happier …or more prepared!
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|