Appearing in "The Lady, the Atheist and the Demon"Edit
- Harvey Long (Death)
- Napoleon (Oswald Zinn)
- The Lady (Victoria) (Real name first revealed)
- The Atheist (O'Higgins) (Flashback and main story)
- The Demon (Van Daemon) (Flashback and main story)
- The Books (Waverly Jones) (Name unrevealed)
- Van Daemon's wife & two daughters (Only in flashback) (Death)
- American Jungle
- Belfast (Only in flashback)
- Harvey Long's head
Synopsis for "The Lady, the Atheist and the Demon"Edit
Deep in the South American jungle there's a place of legend – a final refuge for the nastiest of the nasty to disappear. Now, the Punisher and Wolverine have stumbled upon it, and its residents – once targets of the Punisher – couldn't be happier …or more prepared!
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|