After the Brotherhood took down Silvermane, Fisk took over the Uptown terittories with his elite assassins Elektra, Bullseye, Typhoid Mary, Gladiator and the Black Cat. Eventually he struck an alliance with Luke Cage of the Avengers during the events of the House of M. However, Fisk later allied himself with Thunderbird, promising to deliver to him the Avengers in exchange for the FBI to turn a blind eye to his own operations.
When the Brotherhood took down the Dragons and the Wolfpack the Avengers attacked his office. During the fight he was beaten into a coma by Luke Cage.
Fisk is virtually as strong as it is possible for a man of his age, height, and weight to be without having superhuman strength.
Fisk often carries a walking stick which contains a concealed laser beam weapon.
- 2 Appearances of Wilson Fisk (Earth-58163)
- Minor Appearances of Wilson Fisk (Earth-58163)
- Media Wilson Fisk (Earth-58163) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Wilson Fisk (Earth-58163)
- Quotations by or about Wilson Fisk (Earth-58163)
- Character Gallery: Wilson Fisk (Earth-58163)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|