Fisk was taking refuge in his New York offices with some of his cronies, when Punisher blew the doors off and stormed into the room. He tried to convince Punisher that they were now on the same side; it was now a matter of survival. Castle, however, said they would never be on the same team, and blasted everyone in the room.
Despite being very seriously injured, Kingpin's 'indomitable will' allowed him to survive until he was infected by someone. He later resurfaced as one of the undead villains who attempted to devour Galactus, but this attempt was short lived when he was eliminated by the zombified superheroes in an ensuing battle.
Despite seemingly being killed again, he led the zombie horde planning to invade Earth-616. He keeps his wife in hiding, satisfying his hunger (and those of the other zombies) by cloning uninfected humans as a source of food.
After Machine Man assaulted his base, destroying the cloning machines in the process and killing several of the other zombified villains, Wilson, in a fit of depression, ate his wife, much to the dismay of Black Bolt.
- The character of Kingpin was created by Stan Lee, and John Romita, Sr..
- Reality-2149 was created by Mark Millar, and Greg Land in Ultimate Fantastic Four #21.
- 5 Appearances of Wilson Fisk (Earth-2149)
- Media Wilson Fisk (Earth-2149) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Wilson Fisk (Earth-2149)
- Quotations by or about Wilson Fisk (Earth-2149)
- Character Gallery: Wilson Fisk (Earth-2149)
- Characters killed by Kingpin
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- ↑ This happened before Marvel Zombies #4
|Like this? Let us know!|