Professor Willard Scott gave up teaching because he couldn't take his students' ridicule anymore. He became a lonely old man obsessed by birds and falconry.
Following the deaths of his beloved hawks due to pollution, his former student Brian Braddock (Captain Britain built a mechanical hawk as a companion for the old man. Scott hired a laid-off munitions factory worker to add weaponry to the hawk, with which he planned to exact revenge on an unthinking humanity and began attacking British factories. He was defeated when young Jacko Tanner seized control of his robot bird and used it to attack Captain Britain. Lord Hawk was taken into police custody, the assumption being that he was insane.
mechanical hawk which had a variety of built in weapons including laser beams.
- 20 Appearances of Willard Scott (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Willard Scott (Earth-616)
- Media Willard Scott (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Willard Scott (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Willard Scott (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Willard Scott (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|