Appearing in "What If... Captain America Fought in the Civil War?"Edit
- Captain America (Stephen Rogers) (First appearance)
- White Skull (Buck Barnes) (First appearance)
- Redlegs Regiment (First appearance)
- White Skulls (First appearance)
- Union Army (First appearance)
- Third Indian Home Guard
- General America (First appearance)
- We-pi-ahk (First appearance)
- Abraham Lincoln (First appearance)
Synopsis for "What If... Captain America Fought in the Civil War?"Edit
- No special notes.
- At a time when America was tearing itself apart, and the very meaning of our nation was being rewritten in blood, one soldier fought to save the Union and build a better future. Learn the story of Union Army Captain Stephen Rogers, and the twist of fate that transformed him into Captain America, even as it birthed his greatest enemy, the White Skull.
- The attack on Osceola is based on the real-life Sacking of Osceola in which pro-Union "Jayhawkers" plundered and burned Osceola to the ground, and executing nine civilians in the process.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|