Appearing in "What If Conan the Barbarian Were Stranded in the 20th Century?"Edit
- Conan (Earth-84243) (First appearance)
- Danette (First appearance)
- Ajujo (Only appearance; dies)
- Conan (Earth-84999) (First appearance)
- Captain America (Earth-84999) (First appearance)
- Avengers (Earth-84999) (Mentioned)
- Karim (First appearance)
- Lou (First appearance)
- Phil (First appearance)
- Slick (First appearance)
- Vince (First appearance)
- Earth-84243 (First appearance) (Conan joins the Avengers)
- Earth-84999 (First appearance) (Conan refuses to join the Avengers)
Synopsis for "What If Conan the Barbarian Were Stranded in the 20th Century?"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
Appearing in "Behold..."Edit
- Earth-82432 (Korvac destroyed the universe)
Synopsis for "Behold..."Edit
After the destruction of Earth-82432, the three sole survivors--Dr. Strange, Phoenix, and the Silver Surfer--return. The three attempt to resurrect Eternity, but are dissuaded by Eternity's ghost, who wants to act as an object lesson for the multiverse. The Silver Surfer and Phoenix then leave for parts unknown, but Dr. Strange reasons that, as a Sorcerer Supreme, he would not be welcome in another Sorcerer Supreme's universe. He instead decides to honor his vow and remain behind in the universe, even if he was all that was left of that universe, until he perished from hunger and thirst.
"Behold..." is a sequel to, and the final appearance of, the universe from What If? #32.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|