- I guess what I'm trying to ask you in my typical stumble-mouthed fashion is: Ms. Stacy- will you marry me?
Appearing in "What If Gwen Stacy Had Lived?"Edit
- Spider-Man (616) (Flashback)
- Gwen Stacy (616) (Flashback)
- Green Goblin (Only in flashback)
- George Stacy (Mentioned)
- Doctor Octopus (Otto Octavius) (Mentioned)
- M.J. (Mentioned)
- Joe "Robbie" Robertson
- Betty Brant
- Ned Leeds
- The Minister
- Officer Ingersol
- The Brooklyn Bridge, New York City
- The Hudson River
- A deserted warehouse
- Norman Osborn's Townhouse
- Aunt May's House, Queens
- Spider-Man's Web-Shooters
- Pumpkin Bombs
- A Goblin Glider
- Spider-Man's Spider-Signal
- A Hand-Held Detonator
- A Daily Bugle Newspaper
Synopsis for "What If Gwen Stacy Had Lived?"Edit
Instead of shooting a webline to Gwen from the edge of the Brooklyn Bridge, Spider-Man jumped off of the bridge to rescue her. After rescuing her, Peter revealed his identity and proposed to her.
During an encounter with Harry Osborn and Spider-Man a few days later, Norman Osborn, is revealed to his son to be The Green Goblin. Norman had recorded an earlier encounter with Spidey, which revealed Peter's identity, and just as Norman decided to detonate the entire house to kill Spider-Man along with himself and his son, he saw Harry attempt to give his life for him. Touched by this act, his Goblin persona dies, and He and Harry reunited.
Peter and Gwen get married, and at the end of the ceremony, J. Jonah Jameson bursts in with several police officers. Norman, under the guise of the Green Goblin, had submitted his tape of Peter's identity to the Daily Bugle, and J.J. meant to have him arrested. The police attempted to arrest Peter, but he escaped. He's forced into hiding to protect the people he loves.
Appearing in "The First Eternals"Edit
- Chronos (Discorporation)
Races and Species:
- A canister containing the cosmic energy which turned them into Eternals (Destruction)
Synopsis for "The First Eternals"Edit
The origin of the Eternals is explained.
- In What If Gwen Stacy Had Lived? Gafford, Poplaski, Zalme and Albelo are credited with art assist.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|