Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "The Spider Who Went Into The Cold"Edit
- Crimson Dynamo (Only appearance; dies)
- Bora (Only appearance; dies)
- Swordman (Only appearance; dies)
- Nebo/The Rook (Only Appearance)
- Mary Jane Watson-Parker (Mentioned)
- Gwen Stacy (In a photograph only)
- Charlemagne (In a photograph only) (Mentioned dead)
- Earth-8351 (Reality)
Synopsis for "The Spider Who Went Into The Cold"Edit
- No special notes.
- Spider-Man is a killer.
In 1987, Peter Parker followed Wolverine to Russia, who was on the trail of a friend working for the KGB. Realizing that the KGB would eventually kill his friend, Wolverine wanted to put her out of her misery. Peter tried to stop him, but accidentally killed the friend instead. Haunted by his actions, Peter fled home into the waiting arms of Mary Jane.
But WHAT IF…Peter never went home? WHAT IF…the Spider never came out of the cold?
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss What If? Spider-Man Vs. Wolverine Vol 1 1 on the forums
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|