- I beg you, boy - please stay down!
- -- Elmo
Appearing in "Carnival of Fear"Edit
- Calliope's Carnival & Circus
- Lou Hackett (First appearance)
- Los Angeles
- Calliope's Carnival
According to Travis Starnes' website, It should come as no surprise that the Werewolf would be hunted, but on this night the local thugs are the least of his concern as a mystic force watches and plots. Meanwhile, the presence of the Werewolf could not go unnoticed for long and the local authorities have begun to catch wind. - See more at: http://cmro.travis-starnes.com/detail.php?idvalue=1312#sthash.BPGH8Fmr.dpuf
- This issue was reprinted in Essential Werewolf by Night, Volume 1.
- The Executioner seen in this issue is not to be confused with Skurge - a recurring adversary of the Mighty Thor.
- The Executioner, Mister Calliope and Rihva all appear next in Werewolf by Night #7.
- No trivia.
- Werewolf by Night (Volume 1) #1-43
- Werewolf by Night (Volume 2) #1-6
- Giant-Size Werewolf #1-4
- Marvel Spotlight #2-4
- Moon Knight (Volume 1) #29-30
- Spider-Woman (Volume 1) #6, 48-50
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Werewolf by Night series article at Wikipedia
- Werewolf by Night series review at Photon Torpedoes
- Werewolf by Night series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Werewolf article at the Marvel Universe
- Werewolf by Night article at the Marvel Appendix
|Like this? Let us know!|