Appearing in "Vampire on the Moon"Edit
- Clary Winters
- Sammy, studio security
- Sandy, Jack's landlady
- Mr. Stone
- LA policeman
- The Committee (Mentioned)
- Lissa Russell (Mentioned)
- Dracula (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Vampire on the Moon"Edit
Jack's search for his sister leads him to a movie studio where he's attacked by two freshly turned vampires. He fights the as the Werewolf, aided by Raymond Coker in his own more controlled Werewolf form, who followed Jack in spite of their petty rivalry from the night before. After the vampires are impaled on wooden stakes, Jack and Ray transform back and find copy of the Libro del Malditos, which reveals to them that their curse can be cured only by killing another Werewolf.
- This issue was reprinted in Essential Werewolf by Night, Volume 1.
- Liza Pine and Louis Belski appeared last in Dracula Lives #4; both characters die in this issue.
- The tagline for this issue is, "The Haunting of Hollywood Hills!"
- Werewolf image gallery
- Werewolf chronology page
- Dracula image gallery
- Dracula chronology page
- Dracula quotes page
- Lissa Russell chronology page
- Werewolf by Night (Volume 1) #1-43
- Werewolf by Night (Volume 2) #1-6
- Giant-Size Werewolf #1-4
- Marvel Spotlight #2-4
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Werewolf by Night series article at Wikipedia
- Werewolf by Night series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Werewolf by Night series review at Photon Torpedoes
- Werewolf article at the Marvel Universe
- Werewolf by Night article at the Marvel Appendix
|Like this? Let us know!|