Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "His Name is Taboo"Edit
- Topaz (First appearance)
- Clary Winters (Only in flashback)
- Sam (Only in flashback)
- Raymond Coker (Only in flashback)
- Sammy, a studio security guard (Only in flashback)
- Brad Wrangle (Only in flashback)
- Jonathan, a helicopter pilot (Only in flashback)
- Philip Russell
- Laura Russell (Only in flashback)
- Punjab, disputed territory in India (Only in flashback) or Pakistan (Only in flashback)
- Unnamed Balkan state (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "His Name is Taboo"Edit
Jack transforms into the Werewolf one night only to be knocked out by a spell and abducted by followers of the sorceror Taboo and his familiar, Topaz. Taboo claims his magic had manipulated the Committee and the Darkhold was stolen from him and wants it back to revive his son. When he learns that Russell's copy of the Darkhold was destroyed, Taboo gets angry and orders Topaz to kill the Werewolf, but she refuses. He instead has the Werewolf thrown into a holding cell along with Jack's also-kidnapped step-father. The Werewolf is expected to kill Philip, but deep down he remembers his mother's dying wish and instead focuses on escape. When Werewolf and Philip get free and find Taboo, Topaz's magic accidentally transfers Philip's mind into Algon's dormant body, causing the monstrous mummy to rise under Taboo's command.
- This issue was reprinted in Essential Werewolf by Night, Volume 1.
- Topaz becomes a regular supporting cast member of this series. She appears next in Tomb of Dracula (Volume 1) #18.
- Taboo's origin revealed in flashback. He appears again next issue.
- No trivia.
- Werewolf by Night (Volume 1) #1-43
- Werewolf by Night (Volume 2) #1-6
- Giant-Size Werewolf #1-4
- Marvel Spotlight #2-4
- Moon Knight (Volume 1) #29-30
- Spider-Woman (Volume 1) #6, 48-50
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Werewolf by Night cover art gallery
- Werewolf image gallery
- Werewolf appearances list
- Topaz image gallery
- Topaz appearances list
- Werewolf by Night series article at Wikipedia
- Werewolf by Night series review at Photon Torpedoes
- Werewolf article at the Marvel Universe
- Werewolf by Night article at the Marvel Appendix
- Werewolf by Night series index at the Grand Comics Database (creator credits)
- The Marvel Chronology Project (character appearances)
|Like this? Let us know!|