Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Autodafe, or... Nobody Expects the Spanish Inquisition"Edit
- Betty Brant (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Flash Thompson (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Mary Jane Watson Parker
- Aunt May
- Kate Cushing (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Ben Urich
- Reverand Tolliver
- Tracey Cushing
- New York City
- New Jersey
- Cult headquarters (Destroyed)
Synopsis for "Autodafe, or... Nobody Expects the Spanish Inquisition"Edit
At Flash Thompson's apartment he and Peter Parker watch Reverend Tolliver trying to restore Betty's mind back from Teacher's dreamwash. But a pack of Students of Love arrive at there thanks to a list of friend's places Betty was told to write down she had just entered the Students. Peter fights them but, since he cannot change to Spider-man, Peter, Flash and Betty are all taken to the Students mansion in Jersey while the Reverend escapes and calls Ben Urich, who immediately calls Kate Cushing and meet her in his way to New Jersey.
There Brother Bruce fires the mansion while Peter breaks free and, as Spider-man, brings Betty and Flash outside. In his way Spider-man meets the Teacher and this shots Brother Bruce in the leg. The Teacher tells Spider-man he will carry Bruce outside so Spidey leaves. But Bruce and the Teacher never get out because the roof falls down over them.
Police comes and arrests some of the Students of Love, while other just leave crying for their Teacher. And Kate Cushing finds out that the woman called Tracey Peter told her he had seen in the mansion is not her sister.
- No special notes.
- Sure, Spidey's wanted to get Betty Leeds out of the religious cult she joined. But when Flash Thompson takes matters into his own hands by kidnapping her, whose side will the wall-crawler be on? Meanwhile, Mary Jane wouldn't really model for a revealing lingerie catalog ... would she?
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|