Appearing in "Brooklyn Avengers: Part One"Edit
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Main story and flashback)
- Brooklyn Avengers (First appearance)
- Psi (Pablo Morales) (Main story and flashback) (Only appearance; dies)
- Fi (Felipe Morales) (Main story and flashback) (First appearance)
- The Hypst'r (Main story and flashback) (First appearance)
- Boilermaker (Jin Lee) (Main story and flashback) (First appearance)
- Paintball (Patti Lee) (Main story and flashback) (First appearance)
- Mints (Mitzsi) (Main story and flashback) (Only appearance; dies)
- Rotary (Rock) (Only in flashback) (Only appearance; dies)
- King Bee (First appearance)
- Facelift (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Red Hook (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Jerry Mander (First appearance), borough president, former mob boss (Main story and flashback)
- Landlord (Only in flashback)
- Avengers (Mentioned)
- Brooklyn (Main story and flashback)
- Borough president's office
- Midtown High School (Only in flashback)
- Spider-Man's Web-Shooters (Main story and flashback)
Synopsis for "Brooklyn Avengers: Part One"Edit
The story starts in a quiet store where an elderdly dependant works her day. When she leaves her works she suddendly has a heart attack and dies on the street. Suddendly a man with psychic powers calls his brother to gather their friends known as the "Brooklyn Avengers".
In another place, Spider-Man is thwarting a robbery when he's intercepted by the man from before, now known as Psi, who tries to help Spidey and alert him about what has happened. Then, in a Flashback, Spider-Man relates that when he first got his powers, he met Psi, called Pablo Morales, who alongside his brother Felipe and a few friends, formed a superhero team called "The Brooklyn Avengers" (conformed by the brothers Psi and Fi, Paintball, Rotary, The Hypst'r, Boilermaker and Paintball). The name came since all of them live in the same borough and all of them got their powers when their landlord sprayed radioactive bedbug spray on the building.
Psi tells Spidey that someone is killing the Brooklyn Avengers, first Rotary and now Mints (the elderly lady from earlier). Spidey reunites with the team but then Fi talks to Spidey. He tells him that the only reason they're doing this is because the team means a lot to Psi since he hasn't found a job in almost a year. Spidey agrees and the team searches amongst their regular villains through Paintball's yearbook but their top choices are either dead already or found peace after jailtime. After they comfront a former mafia boss called Jerry Mander (whose mafia ambush was the reason Spider-Man left the Brooklyn Avengers) and found nothing to connect the deaths, Spidey finally comfronts Psi about how to deal with the fact that no one is killing their teammates, since they were both of old age. Psi leaves angry while the rest of the team reunites in a rooftop but suddendly Fi has a psychic blast in his head and finds out that Psi was indeed killed...
- No special notes.
- Celebrating 50 Years of the Great Responsibility of his Great powers, The Spider-Man 50th Anniversary Series collects the Webbed Wonder’s greatest heretofore secret history!
- Spanning from his earliest days as a hero to the heyday of the heralded Big Time era and everything in between, a collection of Marvel Legends, venerated comic creators and awe-inspiring artists shine the spotlight on everything that makes Spider-Man the World’s Greatest Superhero!
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|