- You see, Mesmero arranged it so there is one person you cannot harm no matter what......three guesses who that might be.
- -- Director
Appearing in "The Hunt for Sabretooth: Conclusion"Edit
- Weapon X Program
- Sabretooth (Victor Creed) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Dr. Windsor
- X-Factor (Mentioned)
- Toad (Mortimer Toynbee) (Mentioned)
- Marauders (Mentioned)
- Agent Zero (David North) (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "The Hunt for Sabretooth: Conclusion"Edit
Wild Child reviews his memories of the fight between Sabretooth and Aurora. Soon, The Director interrogates Sabretooth, as to the whereabouts of important information but he has mental blocks and they can't get through. Sabretooth is then forced on the team as they hunt down some of his former associates, but all know nothing. Jeffries then reveals to The Director that the concentration camp for mutants will have Box robots guarding it.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Weapon X Vol 2 4 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Weapon X series
- Images from Weapon X Vol 2 4
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|