In Earth-600043, the new warden of this federal prison was impersonated by international terrorist and fugitive General Miguel. Miguel then used the prison as his secret headquarters. He kidnapped Professor Ilson and kept him caged there, forcing him to develop an age-speeding chemical. Miguel then tested the chemical in the nearby town of Belleville, and stayed in Waterford while blackmailing the American government and infecting Portland (Oregon). Finally, Captain America tracked Miguel to Waterford by following one of his minions. While Captain America single-handedly raided the prison, Miguel escaped in his car. Captain America then followed and stopped Miguel outside the prison.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Waterford Prison
- Minor Appearances of Waterford Prison
- Media Waterford Prison was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Waterford Prison
- Images related to Waterford Prison
- Marvel Staff members who were born in Waterford Prison
Links and References