Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Warren Worthington II is the head of Worthington Labs, the corporation that developed the mutant "cure". He was motivated by his son's mutation, wanting to rid his son of his mutant abilities.
Worthington's son fled before he could be stripped of his powers and went to the X-Men for help. When Alcatraz Island fell under attack of the Brotherhood of Mutants, Worthington was captured by Psylocke, Arclight and Quill. They threw him off the roof, but Warren's son flew onto the scene in time to save him.
- 1 Appearances of Warren Worthington II (Earth-10005)
- Media Warren Worthington II (Earth-10005) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Warren Worthington II (Earth-10005)
- Quotations by or about Warren Worthington II (Earth-10005)
- Character Gallery: Warren Worthington II (Earth-10005)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|