- They suffered from a conflict between duty and conscience. I exploited that weakness to its fullest. And may the heavens forgive me.
- -- Adam Warlock
Appearing in "They"Edit
- in the Memories Warlock has gained from one of the Attackers
- Counter-Earth (Mentioned) (Last appearance)
Synopsis for "They"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The memories Warlock gained from the Attackers are from Marvel Two-In-One # 61, 62 and 63.
- He also learns that Counter-Earth was destroyed by Thanos during Infinity Gauntlet and that the attackers are twelve survivors of Counter-Earth saved by the mysterious Omega and turned by him into the embodiment of pure hatred.
- Warlock tells Nobilus in whose care he left the Infinity Gems and Warlock is horrified as he realizes to whom he gave the Reality Gem.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|