Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Strange Encounters"Edit
- Adam Warlock
- Kyle Munson (First appearance) (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Captain Hammer (First appearance)
- Maya Teraztola (First appearance)
- Dr. Strange
Synopsis for "Strange Encounters"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- UN-Troops are sent to Monster Isle to seize control of the Island on Orders from Senator Kyle Munson
- Gamora tries to handle the situation with Diplomacy.
- According to one of the soldiers Gamora is in Spider-Man's Strength Class.
- Pip and Moondragon are betting on how long Gamora takes to beat the troops. Mole Man can't believe his eyes.
- As Gamora leaves the Field of Victory the soldier says that Intelligence has to put up her Strength Rating to Iron Man's Level (a couple of destroyed tanks in the background prove it).
- While Pip shows his teleportation power to Gamora he brings her into Dr. Strange's Sanctum.
- Pip also shows Gamora that his new body that was designed by Warlock in Infinity Gauntlet # 1 is much stronger than his original body. He claims that he is at least as strong as Spider-Man.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|