Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- When my Followers' cries wrench my very Soul, how can I not but heed them?
- -- Adam Warlock
Appearing in "Confrontation!"Edit
- Adam Warlock (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Astrella Carpenter (Full name revealed)
- Apollo (Triax) (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Eddie Roberts (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Jamie (First appearance)
- Victor von Doom (Counter-Earth) (Mentioned)
- Metropolitan Police Department (Counter-Earth) (First appearance)
- Jason Grey (Appears in flashback and main story)
- David Carter (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Ellie Roberts (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Rex Carpenter
- High Evolutionary
- The Recorder (First appearance as Memorax)
- Monck (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Confrontation!"Edit
Though he publicly praised Warlock and admitted to having made a mistake, Rex Carpenter continues to work against Warlock, because he causes trouble since he first appeared. There were no superhumans on Counter-Earth until Warlock and now there is an uncountable number of them, Carpenter also claims, that Warlock let Eddie Roberts die and that only Warlock's followers witnessed the untimely death of Dr. Doom. Followers of Warlock are protesting and they are attacked by demons, the police however can't see any demons and arrest the protesters. Astrella is revealed to be Rex Carpenter's sister for the first time and admits to Warlock that she hasn't been completely honest with him. As Warlock fights the demons they gain the upper hand and try to manipulate him to join them and enslave humankind. After Warlock overcomes the demons he is sent to President Carpenter, Man-Beast leaves Carpenter's Body and the story ends with a big cliffhanger to be continued sometime, somewhere.
- Reprinted in Marvel Masterworks: Warlock # 1
- The High Evolutionary retells the Origin of Counter-Earth
- The recorder in this issue gets the name Memorax by the High Evolutionary
- The demons claim to be Warlock's personified Antithesis, one is Aggression the other Deceit and Dishonesty, this resembles the Magus (Warlock) (Earth-616) and the Goddess (Earth-616) who are Warlock's Evil and Good Side
- The book was canceled after this issue, the story was continued nine months later in Incredible Hulk #176.
- References: Thor #162, Marvel Premiere #1, Warlock #2 (x2), Warlock #4
- No trivia.
- Comics:Marvel Premiere Vol 1 1
- Comics:Marvel Premiere Vol 1 2
- Comics:Incredible Hulk Vol 1 176
- Comics:Incredible Hulk Vol 1 177
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|