|Affiliation||Bastards of Evil|
|Origin||Neutron radiation mutate|
|Place of Death||World Trade Center site|
|Creators||Sean McKeever, David Baldeon|
|First Appearance||Appearance of Death|
Warhead was one of several young men and women subjected to radiation experiments by the Superior. Exposure to neutron radiation gave Warhead powers similar to the Radioactive Man. Like all his fellows, Warhead was conditioned to believe he actually was related to the famous super-villain, and these young super-foes called themselves the Bastards of Evil. Chanting rhetoric of nihilism and anarchy, the Bastards caused massive property damage and then released videos of their "message" on line. Warhead was particularly dedicated to their message, and killed himself while setting off a nuclear explosion at Ground Zero in Manhattan.
He was engineered to have similar powers to the Radioactive Man. He can generate radioactive energy blasts and was able to blow himself up, creating a giant green mushroom cloud.
- 6 Appearances of Warhead (Bastards of Evil) (Earth-616)
- Media Warhead (Bastards of Evil) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Warhead (Bastards of Evil) (Earth-616)
- 1 Quotations by or about Warhead (Bastards of Evil) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Warhead (Bastards of Evil) (Earth-616)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Warhead (Bastards of Evil) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|