- I don't have the answers to all your questions, Jim. I'm not sure anybody does. But I do know that Hitlers like Arul, psychos like Deathtoll and obedient soldiers like Cold Warrior don't even ask those kind of questions. Maybe the questions keep you honest. Maybe it's when you think you've got all the answers you ought to worry.
- -- Hawkeye
Appearing in "Cold War!"Edit
- Cold Warrior (First appearance)
- Doctor Giorgi Grotowski
- Major Konstantin Cheratny
- Worldwatch (Only in flashback)
- Deathtoll (Only in flashback)
- Eda Arul (Only in flashback)
- Vincent Cetewayo (Corpse) (Only in flashback)
Races and Species:
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
Synopsis for "Cold War!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Hawkeye serves Rhodey Chili and asks, if it his hot enough; that's most likely a pun towards Green Arrow's legendary hot chili who is of course Hawkeye's DC-Counterpart.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|