- We're fighting for the Future of Mankind, Captain. Getting Home is the least of our Worries.
- -- War Machine
Appearing in "Zietkrieg Triumphant"Edit
- Captain America
- Sheva Joseph
- Howling Commandos
Synopsis for "Zietkrieg Triumphant"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- "Zietkrieg" is supposed to be the German word for "Timewar", however the correct spelling would be "Zeitkrieg";
- "Commandant" is German for "Commander"; it is actually written with a "k".
- Meinz is a city in Germany (actually it is "Mainz"); it is the capital of Rheinland-Pfalz; there was no "Luftwaffe Proving Grounds" or any kind of military base at Mainz during World War II; since 1956 the HQ for the Wehrbereichskommando II of the Bundeswehr is in Mainz
- there is no city called "Einvald" in Germany; "Einvald" is a Norwegian first name and means "the only master"; Mainz is the biggest city in Rheinland-Pfalz, one should think that it can be reached by train from Berlin and that the rail yard wouldn't end in a suburb, much less one that doesn't exist
- There is however a suburb by the name of Finthen, after World War II the United States had an airfield at Finthen; Finthen has been part of Mainz since 1969.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|