The War Machine Research and Development facility is a secret laboratory tucked away in the middle of the Colorado mountains. It was originally established by Tony Stark shortly before the Skrulls "Secret Invasion" of Earth. The laboratory was designed to accomodate the needs of his longtime friend and companion, Jim Rhodes, who had been severaly injured in combat, and required cybernetic conversion in order to live. Unlike Stark's other facilities, this laboratory is not outfitted with any StarkTech and is equipped with new technology, completely unassociated with anything Stark has used in the past.
Following the Secret Invasion, Tony left control of the laboratory to his old gal pal, Bethany Cabe. Bethany maintains a position as director of the facility, and its sole function is to provide repair and tactical support to Jim Rhodes whenever he requires.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of War Machine Research and Development Facility
- Media War Machine Research and Development Facility was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: War Machine Research and Development Facility
- Images related to War Machine Research and Development Facility
- Marvel Staff members who were born in War Machine Research and Development Facility
Links and References