Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
One of Doctor Strangefate's aides, Wanda Zatara uses her metamutant-based mystical energies to atone for the misdeeds of her father. Many men fell victim to her combination of magic and seduction.
Doctor Strangefate, fearing that Access (Axel Asher) will break up the Amalgam Universe into its original two universes decides to capture and exterminate him. He has his servant Myx mystically teleport three agents into his Sanctum. They were Jade Nova, Skulk and the White Witch. 
When Jade Nova learned that the three of them were to capture a single man, she was annoyed. She claimed that she could complete this mission alone. The White Witch essentially agreed but she suggested herself as the only agent needed.  Strangefate proceeded to explain that Access was a greater threat than any of their previous foes, including Mephisatanus and Baron Wotan. In viewing a mystical image of Access, the Witch thought he looked like a sweet boy. When Myx teleported the agents away, the Witch had time to reassure her master that they would get his man. 
Access managed to escape Skulk and Jade Nova by teleporting. But then the Witch approached him from behind, pushed him on the ground and climbed on top of him. She kissed him and Access got knocked out. An amused Witch mused that one shouldn't send a girl (Jade Nova) and a monster (Skulk) to do a woman's job.
The Witch delivered the unconscious Access to the Tower of Strangefate. She explained that the other two agents were probably still looking for him. She asks for a reward, but Strangefate offered none to her. He asks her to revive Access and she did so. Strangefate asked Myx to escort her out. She flirted with Myx on the way out, asking him if he was free or busy for the night. 
- All the powers of both Scarlet Witch and Zatanna
- Chaos Magic Reality Warping
- Hex Bolts
- Force Fields
- Hex Blasts
- Dimensional Travel
- Elemental Control
All the abilities of both Scarlet Witch and Zatanna
- The White Witch is an amalgamation of both Scarlet Witch and DC Comics' Zatanna.
- The White Witch is a flirtatious character who physically touches both Doctor Strangefate and Access. She also flirted with Myx.
- The exact origin of the powers of the White Witch is unknown. She is partly based on Zatanna, who is not completely human. Zatanna is a member of the Homo Magi, a sub-race of humanity with hereditary magical powers. Several other magic users of DC Comics are either full-blooded Homo Magi or hybrid descendants of them.
- The mysterious father of the White Witch may hint at the multiple fathers of the Scarlet Witch. The parentage of Zatanna is more clear as she is a legacy character, daughter and heiress of Golden Age magical hero Giovanni Zatara.
- While not stated as a source for this character, there is a DC character also called the White Witch. She is Mysa Nal, an alien member of the Legion of Super-Heroes with magical powers of her own.
- The White Witch somewhat resembles the Silver Sorceress, a white-haired sorceress of the Justice League. The Sorceress was created as a homage to Marvel's Scarlet Witch.
- Besides connections and resemblances to other comic book characters, the White Witch shares a codename with a famous literary character. White Witch is the codename of Jadis, a major villain from the "The Chronicles of Narnia" series and its adaptations. Jadis is an extra-ordinarily beautiful woman who uses her looks as a weapon.
- While the white motif in the costume of the White Witch probably derives from the uniform of Mysa Nal, the "blatantly sexual" nature of the character and the rather skimpy nature of the outfit do not. Some websites about the Amalgam characters point a resemblance of these elements to those of another Marvel character: the White Queen.
- The White Witch is a magical disciple and potential love interest to the otherwise cold-hearted Doctor Strangefate. Some websites about the Amalgam characters suggest that she may be his version of Clea, Dr. Strange's disciple, lover, and later wife.
- 1 Appearances of Wanda Zatara (Earth-9602)
- Media Wanda Zatara (Earth-9602) was Mentioned in
- 11 Images featuring Wanda Zatara (Earth-9602)
- Quotations by or about Wanda Zatara (Earth-9602)
- Character Gallery: Wanda Zatara (Earth-9602)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|