Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
History of character is unknown.
In X-Men: The Animated Series, the Scarlet Witch had the ability to manipulate probability, presumably via hexing. She was able to temporarily take away Magneto's powers, grant herself 100% accuracy (good luck), and levitate Magneto all through hexing a rope. She was later seen bestowing bad luck to others, causing them to trip over.
It was also stated that she had the mastery over probability by High Evolutionary and that he would use it to increase his chances of creating new life 1000 fold so that he could create a year's work in seconds.
- The Scarlet Witch made a both a guest and a cameo appearance in the 1990s X-Men Animated Series. She was voiced by Tara Strong.
- Developed for television by Larry Houston and Frank Squillace.
- 2 Appearances of Wanda Maximoff (Earth-92131)
- Media Wanda Maximoff (Earth-92131) was Mentioned in
- 9 Images featuring Wanda Maximoff (Earth-92131)
- Quotations by or about Wanda Maximoff (Earth-92131)
- Character Gallery: Wanda Maximoff (Earth-92131)
- Characters killed by Scarlet Witch
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|