|This is an in-universe article with out-of-universe material.
This article covers information about something that exists within the Marvel Universe, and should not contain out-of-universe material. Please remove all out-of-universe material, or include it in a separate section at the bottom of the article.
X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse
Scarlet Witch is a playable character in X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse She is voiced by Jennifer Hale. A recommended character to have on the team, Scarlet Witch is able to fire hexes with many effects, including turning her enemy into a box with a surprise in it! Wanda's Hex Bolt, Reality Shift and Hex Locked powers bypass enemy invulnerability shields. She is also able to convert several enemies for a short period of time.
- Game Skills:
- Misfortune (Boost): Requires Reality Shift. Causes enemy attacks to backfire, reflecting a percentage of damage back on themselves.
- Hex Bolt (Projectile): Fire a single hex-bolt.
- Combustion (Radial): Requires Level 7. Use probability to spontaneously combust surrounding enemies and objects.
- Reality Shift (Special): Requires Level 14, Combustion. Launch a hex bolt that has a chance to turn enemy into a box with something good inside.
- Hex Locked (Projectile): Requires Level 21, Hex Bolt. Fire several hex-bolts with a chance to cause a deadly strike (1/3 instant health loss).
- Hex Explosion (Projectile): Requires Level 28, Hex Locked. Fire a hex-bolt which causes nearby objects to explode violently.
- Anarchy Assault (Radial, Xtreme): Requires Level 15. Unleash magic bursts with a random damage type, with a chance to convert enemies for a time.
- Revitalize (Boost, Xtreme): Requires Level 20. Restore full Health Points for entire party, and raise max Health Points.
- Probability Syphon (Boost): Each team member absorbs 20% of inflicted damage into Experience Points.
- Amplify Luck (Boost): Requires Level 7, Probability Syphon. Amplify entire team's luck, increasing damage and chance of critical hits.
- Heal (Boost): Requires Level 14, Amplify Luck. Gives party regenerative healing for a time.
- Scarlet's Touch (Passive): Increase chance of critical hit on all attacks.
- Deflect Missiles (Passive): Requires Level 14, Scarlet's Touch. Increases the chance of deflecting missile attacks.
- Hex Mastery (Passive): Requires Level 21, Mutant Master. Increase damage and chance of critical damage when using hex-bolt attacks.
- Mutant Master (Passive): Increases Experience Points regeneration rate.
There are 3 costumes available for the Scarlet Witch, including her original costume.
- Scarlet Witch is voiced by Jennifer Hale.
- 1 Appearances of Wanda Maximoff (Earth-7964)
- Minor Appearances of Wanda Maximoff (Earth-7964)
- Media Wanda Maximoff (Earth-7964) was Mentioned in
- 5 Images featuring Wanda Maximoff (Earth-7964)
- Quotations by or about Wanda Maximoff (Earth-7964)
- Character Gallery: Wanda Maximoff (Earth-7964)
- Characters killed by Scarlet Witch
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|