Walkabout was a robot created by the scientist William Carmody, a.k.a. the Eternal Brain. The robot was designed to operate independantly, with its own artificial intelligence. It was also designed to house the physical body of William Carmody, which at the time was a tiny cloned homunculus. During this time, Carmody had helped spearhead the re-establishment of the First Line, the premier super hero team of its generation. Carmody then cybernetically linked his new body to Walkabout in order remain mobile. The two remain linked for many years thereafter, serving in the First Line.
Walkabout/Carmody helped lead the First Line during its final mission, defending the Earth against an invasion by the alien Skrulls. They were both killed during the battle.
- 4 Appearances of Walkabout (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Walkabout (Earth-616)
- Media Walkabout (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Walkabout (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Walkabout (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Walkabout (Earth-616)
- The Unofficial Handbook to the Marvel Universe
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|