A hidden cave out by Boundary Trench near the sunken city of Atlantis, this sea cave was the home and laboratory of the geneticist Vyrra, exiled under pain of death from Atlantean society. It was the site of many of his experiments, including the creation of Mako and the cloning of Lady Dorma. It was later destroyed under orders from Prince Namor, but not before Vyrra’s final experiment: The artificial aging of Llyra’s child Llyron and the transference of his mind into the child’s brain.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Vyrra's Sea Cave
- Minor Appearances of Vyrra's Sea Cave
- Media Vyrra's Sea Cave was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Vyrra's Sea Cave
- Images related to Vyrra's Sea Cave
- Marvel Staff members who were born in Vyrra's Sea Cave
Links and References