James Bradley, aka Doctor Nemesis, co-created The original Human Torch (Jim Hammond) with Professor Phineas Horton. Bradley, however, did not get any credit for creating him, so he decided to build another crime-fighting android. This second android, named "Volton," initially began fighting crime, just as the Human Torch had done. After some time, however, Volton went bad, eventually fighting against the Invaders as a member of the Battle-Axis, alongside his "father" Bradley (who was now calling himself "Doctor Death"), the Human Meteor, Strongman, and Spider Queen. At the end of the battle with the Invaders Volton turned on Bradley and killed him. His subsequent activities are unknown.
Electrokinesis: Able to generate and manipulate electricity.
This character is based on the Public Domain character Volton
- 4 Appearances of Volton (Earth-616)
- Media Volton (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Volton (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Volton (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Volton (Earth-616)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Volton (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|