Vishnu is a member of the Daevas, an extra-dimensional race of beings worshipped as gods by the people in the Indian subcontinent.
Vishnu possesses greater than normal powers than any other Hindu god. Equal to Brahma or Shiva, he has superhuman strength (Class 100+), stamina, and resistance to harm plus considerable power to manipulate energies on cosmic scales. In ancient times, he could send his mind and body through various successive mortal incarnations known as avatars. He also tends to travel by means of two mounts, Garuda the bird god, or by Vasuki, the cobra-god, son of Vritra.
Vishnu possesses superhuman strength in the Class 100 range enabling him to lift (press) well over 100 tons under optimal conditions.
Vishnu carries a discus and a mace as well as a sword called Nadaka and a bow named Sarnga.
- 8 Appearances of Vishnu (Hindu Deity) (Earth-616)
- Media Vishnu (Hindu Deity) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Vishnu (Hindu Deity) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Vishnu (Hindu Deity) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Vishnu (Hindu Deity) (Earth-616)
- Vishnu at the Guide to the Mythological Universe
- Vishnu at the Appendix to the Marvel Universe
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|