Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Part Two: Disorder in the Court!"Edit
- Venom (Eddie Brock) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Carnage (Cletus Kasady) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Detective Alton R. Clark
- Trish Tilby
- Judge Beckworth
- Sergeant Arhoolie
- Wolverine (Logan) (Mentioned)
- Agent Smith (Mentioned)
- With Matt Murdock acting as his defense attorney you'd think Venom would get off scott free, right?
- Wrong, because the prosecution brings in a surprise witness, none other than the ever amazing Spider-Man!
- Looks like Venom will have to take matters into his own hands again!
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|