Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "A Child is Born Part 1: Baby please don't go!"Edit
- Officer Pat Mulligan (First appearance)
- Gina Mulligan (First appearance)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
- Black Cat (Felicia Hardy)
- Rothko, Chiuaua
- Patrick's dad (In a photograph only)
- Patrol car
Synopsis for "A Child is Born Part 1: Baby please don't go!"Edit
Venom and Carnage were tearing into each other, with Carnage claiming that he didn't want to have anything to do with the upcoming unnamed event, and Venom persisting that it was going to happen regardless of Cletus' feelings about it.
After whipping Venom into the Hudson River, Carnage managed to dig himself deep underground, hoping to use the depth to smother his unborn child as soon as it's born. Officer Patrick Mulligan arrived on the scene with his partner to discover Carnage leaving.
Across town, Felicia Hardy was attending an art exhibit at a gallery when the power went out. When it came back on, the owner was surprised to find a painting missing.
Officer Mulligan arrived at home, greeting his extremely pregnant wife with a kiss on her belly. Just as they began to discuss the evil he had witnessed earlier that day, Venom found them, with Carnage close behind.
In the ensuing fight, Gina was thrown down a stairwell and Carnage was able to pull Patrick away, ready to gut him to pull out the 'child' inside.
- No special notes.
- What’s worse than one mayhem-producing symbiote? Two. What’s worse than that? Three.
- That’s right: Venom’s offspring, Carnage, is about to have a baby itself -- a creature of indescribable power and appetites.
- Question is, who’s gonna bring up baby? Quick -- someone call Spider-Man!
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|