The Venom Symbiote Virus was created by Victor von Doom using a sample of the Venom symbiote's biomass, and was accidentally unleashed on New York City.
Powers & Abilities
The Venom Symbiote Virus covers its infected host in biomass that functions similarly to a normal corrupted symbiote, granting them an elongated jaw, fangs, claws and prehensile tongue; and making them highly aggressive and animalistic in behavior.
Unlike normal symbiotes, Venom Symbiote Virus possesses the following limitations in its infection:
- Chemically Enhanced Physiology: The Venom Symbiote Virus is unable to infect individuals whose body has been vastly chemically altered, such as the Sentry.
- Kree-Altered Genetic Structure: The Venom Symbiote Virus is unable to infect individuals, who have been genetically altered to possess a Kree genetic structure.
- Ionic Energy Form: The Venom Symbiote Virus is unable to infect individuals, who are in fact not organic but ionic.
- God Physical Anatomy: The Venom Symbiote Virus is unable to infect gods (i.e. Olympians).
- Titanium-Hard Steel Skin: The Venom Symbiote Virus is unable to infect individuals whose skin is as hard as titanium steel.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: The Venom Symbiote Virus struggles to infect individuals who possess a regenerative healing factor. This is because the regenerative healing factor attempts to purge the virus from the individual.
- Antidote: Iron Man synthesized an antidote that stopped the virus from spreading and freed its hosts.
- 8 Appearances of Venom Symbiote Virus
- Minor Appearances of Venom Symbiote Virus
- 2 Media Venom Symbiote Virus was Mentioned in
- 5 Images featuring Venom Symbiote Virus
- Item Gallery: Venom Symbiote Virus