The Venom Symbiote Virus grants its infected host an elongated jaw, fangs, claws and prehensile tongue.
Powers & Abilities
The Venom Symbiote Virus possess the following limitations in its infection;
- Chemically Enhanced Physiology: The Venom Symbiote Virus is unable to infect individuals whose body has been vastly chemically altered, such as the Sentry.
- Kree-Altered Genetic Structure: The Venom Symbiote Virus is unable to infect individuals, who have been genetically altered to possess a Kree genetic structure.
- Ionic Energy Form: The Venom Symbiote Virus is unable to infect individuals, who are in fact not organic but ionic.
- God Physical Anatomy: The Venom Symbiote Virus is unable to infect gods (i.e. Olympians).
- Titanium-Hard Steel Skin: The Venom Symbiote Virus is unable to infect individuals, whose skin is as hard as titanium steel.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: The Venom Symbiote Virus struggles to infect individuals who possess a regenerative healing factor. This is because the regenerative healing factor attempts to purge the virus from the individual.
- Antidote: Iron Man synthesized an antidote that stopped the virus from spreading and freed its hosts.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- 6 Appearances of Venom Symbiote Virus
- Minor Appearances of Venom Symbiote Virus
- 2 Media Venom Symbiote Virus was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Venom Symbiote Virus
- Item Gallery: Venom Symbiote Virus
Links and References