Valencia is the capital of the Spanish autonomous community of Valencia and its province. It is the third largest city in Spain and an industrial area on the Costa del Azahar in Spain. The estimated population of the city of Valencia proper was 807,396 as of 2006 estimates. Population of the urban area was 1,012,000 as of 2000 estimates. Population of the metropolitan area (urban area plus satellite towns) was 1,807,396 as of 2006 estimates. As of 2005, the mayor of Valencia is Rita Barberá Nolla.
Valencia has a Mediterranean climate, with warm dry summers and mild winters.
Valencia is the city of Vargas.
- Appearances of Valencia
- Minor Appearances of Valencia
- Media Valencia was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Valencia
- Images related to Valencia
- Marvel Staff members who were born in Valencia