Appearing in "The Thief of Asgard"Edit
- The Collector's minions
- The Collector (Taneleer Tivan)
- Odin (Mentioned)
- Gorr the God Butcher (Dream)
- Elders of the Universe (Referenced)
- Surtur (Mentioned)
- Thor Corps (Illusion)
- Ultimates (Illusion) (Cameo)
- Mysterious hooded figure (Appears in shadow only)
Races and Species:
- Several unidentified alien races
- Cosmic Beings
- Gods (Mentioned)
- Mutants (Illusion)
- Humans (Illusion)
- Prime Marvel Universe
- Old Asgard (Appears inside The Collector's Great Space Vessel)
- Midgard (Earth)
- The Collector's Museum (Located at The Collector's Great Space Vessel)
- Dauterius (Mentioned)
- Earth-15513 (Illusion)
- Battleworld (Illusion)
- Ultimate Universe (Illusion)
- Asgard (Referenced)
- Black Uru arm prosthesis
- Mjolnirs (Dream)
- All-Black the Necrosword (Dream) (Behind the scenes)
- Ultimate Mjolnir
- Stormcaster (Illusion)
- Iron Tech Armor (Illusion)
- Captain America's Uniform (Illusion)
• The Realm of Old Asgard has vanished, taking with it Odinson’s hope for redemption.
• But good tidings from Beta Ray Bill might breathe new life into the quest. For Bill knows the fate of the Realm Eternal.
• To win back Odinson’s honor, the brothers in arms must infiltrate the fortress of THE COLLECTOR.
- As noted by Thor with exactitude, the beginning of this issue takes place nine months, three weeks, four days and seven hours after Original Sin #8.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|