Michael van Patrick one of the greatest student athletes in the country, earning a scholarship to the University of Kentucky. However, when reporters discovered that Michael was the great-grandson of Dr. Abraham Erskine, the man who created "Captain America", he came under heavy scrutiny. Though the testing to find the Super-Soldier Serum all showed that his abilities were due to training, Michael lost his scholarship, and nearly lost every award he'd ever received. He was expelled from the school.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of University of Kentucky
- Minor Appearances of University of Kentucky
- Media University of Kentucky was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: University of Kentucky
- Images related to University of Kentucky
- Marvel Staff members who were born in University of Kentucky
Links and References