Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
At the beginning of the Kree-Skrull War, millions of years ago in Earth time, the alien Kree established a station on the planet Uranus, a strategic position between the Kree and Skrull empires. Through their work at this station, they discovered that sentient life on nearby Earth had genetic potential invested in it by the alien Celestials. Intrigued, the Kree began to experiment on Earth's then-primitive homo sapiens by splicing Eternals' DNA into Cro-Magnons.
Their goal was apparently two fold, to investigate possible ways of circumventing their own evolutionary stagnation, and to create a powerful mutant race of soldiers for use against the Skrulls. However, although their experiments were successful in creating a strain of humanity with extraordinary abilities, the Kree abandoned their experiment for reasons which are not yet clear.
Kree also carried out the same experiment on four other species, on four different planets. This had been kept for thousands of years until the discovery of the Universal Inhumans. These races were also implanted with a genetic memory that would give them the urge to unite together as one people. The genetic memory claims that the five queens will join the one king who returns from the forever night and band together in a new holy land which will be known as New Hala.
Universal Inhumans Races
- Earth's Inhumans - ruled by a King Black Bolt and Queen Medusa
- Centaurians - ruled by a Matriarch Oola Udonta
- Badoon - ruled by a Queen Aladi Ko Eke
- Kymellians - ruled by a First Chair Onomi Whitemane
- Dire Wraiths - ruled by a Goddess Avoe
- Terrigenesis - exposure to the mist of the Terrigen Crystals.
- Isogenesis - injection of the extract of the Isogen Orbs.
- Amphogenesis - one drop of diluted water of the dormant Amphogen.
- Antigenesis - eating the nectar of the nightblooms of the Antigen Tree.
- Exogenesis - inhaling the Exogen Spice.
An invasion of Earth by the Universal Inhumans was considered by Reed as High Threat Level.
- No trivia.
- 25 Universal Inhumans (Earth-616) Members
- 17 Appearances of Universal Inhumans (Earth-616)
- Media Universal Inhumans (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 4 Images that include Universal Inhumans (Earth-616)
- Team Gallery: Universal Inhumans (Earth-616)