The United States Navy (U.S.N.) is the naval warfare service branch of the United States Armed Forces. It is one of the five branches of the United States Armed Forces, and one of the seven uniformed services of the United States of America. It is the largest and most technologically advanced navies on the planet Earth.
The modern U.S. Navy has its roots in the Continental Army which was formed to fight in the American Revolutionary War against the Royal Navy. It was effectively disbanded as a separate entity shortly thereafter.
The U.S. Navy played a major role in the American Civil War by blockading the Confederates States Army and seizing control of its rivers.
It played the central role in the World War II defeat of Imperial Japan.
The Navy attempted to make its own version of Captain America using the "AVX" patch. Loosely based off of the "Power Man Process" Luke Cage underwent, it was hoped that continued applications of the patch would be a more controllable dosage and keep the subject from going rogue. Unfortunately, the process seemed to aggravated the subject; Anti-Cap mental problems.
- 32 United States Navy (Earth-616) Members
- 41 Appearances of United States Navy (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of United States Navy (Earth-616)
- 21 Media United States Navy (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images that include United States Navy (Earth-616)
- Team Gallery: United States Navy (Earth-616)