The United States Air Forces (USAF) was formed as a separate branch of the military in 1947, but its history started much earlier as a part of the U.S. Army. First aerial combat force was created during World War I and it was very efficient for covering infantry and tanks. During the World War II it attacked German and Japanese bases and some squadrons were leaded by Human Torch and the rest of the Invaders.
One USAF bomber, the Enola Gay, dropped the first atomic bomb on the Japanese city Hiroshima, and then another one on Nagasaki. They also participated during the Vietnam War, sending thousands of helicopters and many bombers which smashed many enemy villages.
- See also: Category:United States Army members
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- 37 United States Air Force (Earth-616) Members
- 77 Appearances of United States Air Force (Earth-616)
- 19 Media United States Air Force (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 8 Images that include United States Air Force (Earth-616)
- Team Gallery: United States Air Force (Earth-616)