- R.A.I.D. Isn't affiliated with any country, race or religion. They'll take anyone who volunteers. To stop them from murdering my countrymen, so will I.
- -- Union Jack
Appearing in "Enemies Of The Crown"Edit
- Contessa Valentina Allegra de la Fontaine
- Sabra (Ruth Bat-Seraph)
- Arabian Knight (Navid Hasam)
- Zaran (Maximillian Zaran)
- Machete (Mariano Lopez)
- Farouk Al-Fasaud
- Shockwave (Lancaster Sneed) (In a photograph only)
- Firebrand (Russell Broxtel) (In a photograph only)
- Ecstasy (Renee Deladier) (In a photograph only)
- Boomerang (Fred Myers) (In a photograph only)
- Crossfire (William Cross) (In a photograph only)
- Jack O'Lantern (Steven Levins) (In a photograph only)
- Jackhammer (Matthew Banham) (In a photograph only)
- Corruptor (Jackson Day) (In a photograph only)
Synopsis for "Enemies Of The Crown"Edit
After years of working to rid London of the threat of vampires , Union Jack finally kills the last three that he believes to be in the city. As he finishes his mission, he is approached by members of MI5 who urgently request his assistance. Brought to their Thames headquarters, Union Jack learns of a plot by R.A.I.D. to attack multiple targets in London in less than eight hours. He is assigned a team of operatives which includes Contessa Valentina Allegra de la Fontaine, Sabra and the newest person to hold the mantel of Arabian Knight. The group interrogates recently captured R.A.I.D. Collaborator Farouk Al-Fasaud, learning who will carry out these attacks, but not where they will occur.
Learning that both Zaran and Machete are involved, the group thinks to question their old boss, Batroc the Leaper. Batroc does not agree with the work that his colleagues have gotten involved in and leaves a phone with Zaran's telephone number in it for them to find. The heroes use this to track Zaran's location to the Houses of Parliament where they are able to prevent him and Machete from assassinating the British Parliament. Zaran informs Union Jack that R.A.I.D. will now put Plan B into effect, to cause massive civilian casualties amongst the population of London. Union Jack then goes on television, warning the city's populous to evacuate the city, but this only serves to cause R.A.I.D. to move up the time frame of their attacks.
- No special notes.
- Britain's premier super hero has mere hours to prevent multiple terrorist attacks on London by an army of super-villains! UNION JACK leads SABRA and the new ARABIAN KNIGHT into battle! But when his boss at MI5 risks innocent lives to bring down the enemy, Union Jack faces a tough choice--and the fate of London itself rests on his decision.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|