- I'm not a machine, Emma. I feel anger. I feel sadness. I feel doubt. But mostly? Closure. They've all gone back to the school. I don't want to do that. Why would I want to do that? I feel like I've finally graduated.
Appearing in "Uncanny"Edit
- X-Men (Main story and flashback)
- Iceman (Bobby Drake) (Leaves Utopia); (Main story and flashback)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers) (Main story and flashback)
- Domino (Neena Thurman)
- Psylocke (Betsy Braddock)
- Emma Frost (Main story and flashback)
- Rachel Summers (Only in flashback)
- Shadowcat (Kitty Pryde) (Only in flashback)
- Havok (Alex Summers) (Only in flashback)
- Professor X (Charles Xavier) (Only in flashback)
- Storm (Ororo Munroe) (Only in flashback)
- Nightcrawler (Kurt Wagner) (Only in flashback)
- Colossus (Piotr Rasputin) (Only in flashback)
- Wolverine (Logan) (Only in flashback)
- Gambit (Remy LeBeau) (Mentioned)
- Husk (Paige Guthrie) (Mentioned)
- Cannonball (Sam Guthrie) (Mentioned)
- Namor (Mentioned)
- Marvel Girl (Jean Grey) (Photo)
- Beast (Hank McCoy) (Main story and flashback)
- Mr. Sinister (Nathaniel Essex) (Main story and flashback)
- Archangel (Warren Worthington III) (Only in flashback)
- Apocalypse (En Sabah Nur) (Only in flashback)
- Sabretooth (Victor Creed) (Only in flashback)
- Lockheed (Only in flashback)
- Dark Phoenix/Marvel Girl (Only in flashback)
- Corsair (Christopher Summers) (Only in flashback)
- Sentinels (Only in flashback)
- Nimrod (Only in flashback)
- Sauron (Karl Lykos) (Only in flashback)
- Broods (Only in flashback)
- Juggernaut (Cain Marko) (Only in flashback)
- Hellfire Club (Only in flashback)
- Brotherhood of Evil Mutants (Only in flashback)
- X-Men Blackbird (Main story and flashback)
EULOGY After the hammer-blow of FEAR ITSELF and the violence of SCHISM, it can't go on. it's the end of Uncanny X-Men, and who better to provide a stirring eulogy than.... MISTER SINISTER? Join us for the end of the industry-shaping series with the return of the 19th century's morally dubious scientist.
- The first page is a reprint of the first page of X-Men #1, with a change in dialogue in the last panel that reflects the current events of each original X-Man.
- Occurs at the same time as X-Men: Schism #5 and X-Men: Regenesis #1, taking place between panels.
- Occurs after X-Men: Legacy #258.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 544 on the forums
- Reviews about Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 544
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|
This issue was great 'final' issue, but than again it wasn't. Because it so obviously wasn't a final issue.
I felt the same with Fantastic Four's last issue, not even a year back. It was so obvious Marvel would not be able to miss a #600 of Fantastic Four. So. Obvious. Will Uncanny X-Men return for #550? It's possible, though a little unlikely. You can bet money that for sure it will be back under the original numbering one day. It's too obvious..
Mr. Sinister is not only my favorite villain, but my probably my favorite character of not just all X-Men, but probably all Marvel. I just have always liked how utterly evil he is, and he sure is evil in this issue, even a bit crazy it seems. But it's good to see him back nevertheless.
The rest of the issue was pretty smooth: Iceman and Cyclops' talk and Beast's return to say goodbye again. They both seemed realistic, like what those two characters would actually do in that position. And than of course Emma's talk with Cyclops.
This book was the best anyone could hope for for a 'final' issue. It started off great with a reminder back to the first issue, reminded you off the good times, but also of what was to come, and ended with Cyclops putting away old pictures of old memories.. I'll give it a 4 out of 5 stars. There were just a few things that personally put me off, and not to mention this issue was really just talk. But if you're an X-Man fan you're gonna buy it anyway, aren't you..?--Johnnybravo44 (talk) 03:18, October 20, 2011 (UTC)