- You know what I like? Saving lives and killing Nazis. You know what I don't care about one jot? Metallury. Reminds me of metalwork, and that's what they got the stupid school kids to do when men of the future were busily rewriting the laws of physics. Now while there's a distinct lack of Nazis to kill, I've got the plague aftermath, mutated mutations, vampires, demon-possessees, more vampires, annoying Limbo godlings and a new generation of freaky X-kids to prod with science sticks. Very busy! No time for your foolish space tin. Now leave me alone and scuttle off to complain to the one-eyed vizir. I'm saving lives. Shout if you see a Nazi.
- -- Dr. Nemesis
Appearing in "Breaking Point (Part One)"Edit
- Battleworld refugees
Synopsis for "Breaking Point (Part One)"Edit
Then, Piotr and Kitty talked with Dr. Rao about why Kitty couldn't remain solid, and Dr. Rao believed that the experience phasing the Breakworld bullet caused a kind of psychic cramp in her brain. She said that they could try psionic therapy.
Meanwhile, Magneto and Dr. Nemesis analyzed the Breakworld bullet, with virtually no success.
In the Peak, Agent Brand interrogated Unit about a recent emergency signal S.W.O.R.D. received. Unit advised Brand to ask the X-Men for help, and she was forced to do so.
Cyclops and Magneto were talking about the Breakworld bullet when Danger informed Scott about an incoming call from S.W.O.R.D. Brand asked the X-Men for help, sending the Stiletto One to pick them up and take them to the Falchion One. When they arrived, Brand informed Colossus that she needed the X-Men to help investigate Breakworld's recent activities.
Brand showed the X-Men an image of the Resplendent Celestial Slaughter, a Breakworld warship on the edge of Earth's Solar System. She said that Breakworld was preparing for war and that the X-Men must try to stop them before it reaches Earth.
The X-Men infiltrated the Breakworld ship and encountered Kruun, who said that the people of Breakworld were now refugees and that Colossus was now their Powerlord.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 535 on the forums
- Reviews about Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 535
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|
Weekly Video Review
This review is of Uncanny X-Men #535, and I gave it a 4/5.
— Nathan (Peteparker) (Earth-1218) (talk • contribs • email) 04:53, April 23, 2011 (UTC)