Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- I stand in the shadow of a man who said a house divided against itself cannot stand. I stand in the shadow of a man for whom the preservation of the union -- and the ideals and hopes and freedoms for which it stands -- was worth any price, even his own life. Now, as then, this land we love faces a clear and present danger, to its liberty and its future. For Abraham Lincoln, the challenge was slavery. For us, on this cusp of the 21st century, it is mutants!
Appearing in "Dream’s End (Part 1): The Past is but Prologue!"Edit
- Professor X (Charles Xavier) (Joins Team)
- Phoenix (Jean Grey-Summers)
- Cable (Nathan Summers)
- Bishop (Lucas Bishop)
- Wolverine (Logan)
- Rogue (Anna Marie)
- Beast (Dr. Hank McCoy)
- Gambit (Remy LeBeau)
- Storm (Ororo Munroe)
- Psylocke (Betsy Braddock) (Cameo)
- Nightcrawler (Kurt Wagner) (Cameo)
- Colossus (Peter Rasputin) (Cameo)
- Thunderbird (Neal Shaara) (Cameo)
- Brotherhood of Mutants
- Trevor Fitzroy (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Magneto (Erik Lehnsherr) (Cameo)
- Hellfire Club
- Mrs. Phillips (Mentioned) (Death)
- X-Force (Cameo)
- Generation X (Cameo)
- United States of America
- Muir Island
- North Atlantic Ocean
- Gordon Phillips' yacht
Synopsis for "Dream’s End (Part 1): The Past is but Prologue!"Edit
Rogue's powers go crazy as she begins to manifest aspects of all of the people she has absorbed over the years; Bishop gets a hard lesson in the Danger Room; Mystique makes her final move to eliminate presidential candidate Robert Kelly and the X-Men race off to stop her.
- No special notes.
Story continues in Cable #87
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|