Appearing in "Auld Lang Syne"Edit
- The X-Men
- Gabrielle Haller
- Magneto (Erik Lehnsherr) (20 years in the past)
- Charles Xavier (20 years in the past)
- Gabrielle Haller (20 years in the past)
- Uri and other unnamed sailors
- Unnamed Shi'ar soldiers
- Several unnamed Israelis
- Shi'ar Time-Machine
- Shi'ar spaceship
Synopsis for "Auld Lang Syne"Edit
 plot summary at uncannyxmen.net
- This is Part 3 of 4 of the Legion Quest event, continued from X-Men #40 and continuing directly into X-Men #41.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
- Uncanny X-Men at Wikipedia.org
- Uncanny X-Men series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Uncanny X-Men (1st series) index at Uncanny X-Men.net
- Uncanny X-Men series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- Uncanny X-Men at the Complete Marvel Reading Order
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 12/17/2009
|Like this? Let us know!|