Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Auld Lang Syne"Edit
- The X-Men
- Gabrielle Haller
- Magneto (Erik Lehnsherr) (20 years in the past)
- Charles Xavier (20 years in the past)
- Gabrielle Haller (20 years in the past)
- Uri and other unnamed sailors
- Unnamed Shi'ar soldiers
- Several unnamed Israelis
- Shi'ar Time-Machine
- Shi'ar spaceship
Synopsis for "Auld Lang Syne"Edit
 plot summary at uncannyxmen.net
- This is Part 3 of 4 of the Legion Quest event, continued from X-Men #40 and continuing directly into X-Men #41.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
- Uncanny X-Men at Wikipedia.org
- Uncanny X-Men series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Uncanny X-Men (1st series) index at Uncanny X-Men.net
- Uncanny X-Men series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- Uncanny X-Men at the Complete Marvel Reading Order
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 12/17/2009
|Like this? Let us know!|