- Then let the trial of Neophyte begin... and let it serve as an example to all among us who are not completely devoted to our most sacred crusade.
- -- Exodus
Appearing in "Peers"Edit
- Magneto (Eric Magnus Lehnsherr)
- The Acolytes
- Earth's orbit
Synopsis for "Peers"Edit
Neophyte is being put on trial by his Acolyte bretheren for betraying them. Colossus represents him, and Amelia Voght is the prosecutor. The trial goes on, and Colossus delivers a convincing case. Just after Exodus confirmed his answer with the comatose Magneto, Colossus bursts out. He demands Neophyte's freedom. Exodus sees the Acolytes responses and realizes what he must do. Instead of killing him, he forces him out of Avalon.
- This issue contains a MarvelVision preview for June's hottest comics.
- No trivia.
- Uncanny X-Men at Wikipedia.org
- Uncanny X-Men series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Uncanny X-Men (1st series) index at Uncanny X-Men.net
- Uncanny X-Men series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- Uncanny X-Men at the Complete Marvel Reading Order
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 12/14/2009
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|